lørdag 5. mars 2011

I'm with Hannah in Sandown!

Good afternoon. I'm writing this in English as Hannah Groves is sitting next to me and I'm a polite person. Last night Fred threw another party at his house (which is sold and empty). We had lots of fun and quite a few of us stayed the night. This morning Hannah, James and I had breakfast in McDonalds, and we arrived just five minutes before they went over from breakfast menu to ordinary menu. Luckily, we are good friends with the Customer Care Manager - JOE!!!! He laughed at us as we looked a bit rough. We all fancied fries, but the breakfast menu didn't offer that. Joe just went straight to the counter and ordered the kitchen to start doing the fries. We sat down and Joe came around and asked: Why don't you just go order fries now, and I'll bring them to you when they're ready? So when ordering fries, the server told me they didn't do fries yet. I just went "But Joe told us he would bring it to our table when they're ready, so that's cool". Then I payed and five minutes later Joe served us fresh fries. GOTTA LOVE JOE.

Hannah and I said bye to James and went to mine, I packed my bag and we took the bus to Hannah's in Sandown. She lives not so far away from where I used to live. After writing this, we are going for a walk to Sandown High, the school I was supposed to go to, then we're going for lunch downtown. And yeah, I just had the most amazing shower of the year (literally, since my last proper shower was in Norway Christmas last year). The shower we have at home is a bath, and as the shower head is hanging so low, I have to bend down to wash my hair. And I'm only 5.2 feet/158 cm! Hannah has a proper shower and I pretty much had the time of my life, forgetting all about time. After our walk, we are watching Forest Gump and (500) Days Of Summer. And I'm teaching Hannah how to do Tumblr. Then Hannah's mum is doing Fajitas, MEXIAN GUYS. After dinner we're going to Tesco - the biggest on the island! The night will never end and tomorrow morning we are going to church!

We are off!
xxx Ida & Groves

2 kommentarer:

  1. Your friend is pretty!

    Can you teach me "how to do tumblr" too? pretty pretty, please?
    rita xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Høres jo ut som du har det fantastisk bra i England da! Jeg skal på utveksling neste år og gledgruer meg! Du kan godt skrive ett innlegg om hvordan det liksom er de første dagene...hinthint :D
    Elsker bloggen din, den gjør at jeg ikke synes england virker så skummelt, selv om jeg har vert der 100 ganger før liksom hahah :)

    SvarSlett